BUILDING IN A CLEARER VIEW
We help managers increase their maximum efficiency, streamline processes, and stay on budget by capturing images and data for project management, site management, asset management, and inspections. Whether you are a project manager or facilities or asset manager, we can help you.
Construction job sites are ever-evolving and constantly changing compositions which makes it difficult to track, monitor, and coordinate subcontractors. Those who track on-site Project Management and Site Management using drones are able to streamline processes and, as a result, become more productive.
For facilities and asset managers, we can help you in regularly monitoring, inspecting, and protecting your facility, labor, and financial assets. These laser focused tools enhance, relay, and help document your critical inspection reports.
With more than 15 years of construction industry experience, let our services save your company and your projects money, time, and resources with our drone technology.
Drone generated data can assist a project at any stage from pre-planning to completion.
Altitude Imaging maps are a great tool/resource to help monitor multiple job sites simultaneously. These interactive maps can take measurements, elevations, 3D models, etc. and can be presented to investors, owners, and management located offsite, saving travel time and money.
We deliver working digital visual tools that allow you and your team to keep the project on time with consistent updates (weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly flyover options).
Project management Benefits
- These services show valuable updates to maintain and strengthen client and organizational relations through real-time snapshots of the progress happening at each job site.
- The data and information is available at your fingertips. Maintain well-documented progress on your projects while keeping your project on track and on budget with the real-time control that we provide at Altitude Imaging.
- Small gains in efficiency can translate to billions in savings for the $1.3 trillion U.S. construction industry
Site Management Benefits
- Fall prevention/safety
- Cost effective
- Accurate measurements in cut/fill calculations, area and volume calculation (Stockpile volumes)
- Elevation maps, 2D maps, and 3D models
- Inspections to ensure quality control
- Project progression videos
- Pictures/videos for your company’s portfolio of completed work
- Altitude Imaging can monitor and help you control and prevent waste at construction sites.
- Building-related waste makes upwards of 25%-40% of America’s solid-waste stream. It is estimated that 15% of materials delivered to construction sites end up in landfills, the result of mismanaged scheduling and purchasing.
A BETTER PERSPECTIVE ON INSPECTIONS
A leading area of assistance that Altitude Imaging offers to the marketplace is a spectrum of aerial inspection services. Inspection Services that Altitude Imaging typically administers include:
- Wind turbines
- Structural integrity
- Transmission lines
- Many other structures and facilities as well
Roofing is one of the most utilized sectors for Altitude Imaging inspection related services. Here are a host of these covered roofing inspection benefits:
- Safety is a major and costly concern for roofers (workers comp, OSHA fines can be detrimental)
- Visual documentation and examination of unsafe roofs
- Easy access to normally hard to reach and dangerous areas of the roof - such as steeples
- Photos/videos and measurements can be added to bids
- Fast turnaround time (can often deliver maps same day or next day)
- Accurate measurements of parapet walls, curbed units, and flashing
- Assistance with warranty release
- Utilize 3D model with annotations to reinforce inspections
Our FAA certified drone pilot has over 15 years of experience in the roofing industry